Dr. Elaheh is an international medical practitioner, board certified dermatologist and laser expert with over 24 years of medical and surgical experience. She has been a member of RACGP (Royal Australian College of General Practitioners) since 2016.
Areas of expertise include:
- Performing various lasers such as CO2, Fraxel, Q switch, PDL, IPL, Alexandrite and Diode as well as needle RF and Radio Frequency for treatment of aging, scars, tattoos, hemangiomas and hirsutism.
- Using Botox for cosmetic applications (frown lines to crow’s feet) as well as therapeutic remedy (reducing the effects of migraines, underarm sweating from hyperhidrosis, and neck and back pain)
- Using Mesotherapy method for skin rejuvenation of face, neck and dorsal aspects of hands.
- Treating Alopecia and the other hair and skin conditions.
- Performing Cavitation and other lipolysis methods for reshaping the body.