eTwo Wrinkle Treatment Sublime ™ and Sublative ™
eTwo is a treatment that uses radio-frequency energy (electrical as opposed to laser, which is light energy) to deliver an effective fractional and tightening treatment to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, pores and acne scarring.
Complete Facial Rejuvenation Using eTwoTM
eTwo combines the unique Sublime and Sublative applications for comprehensive facial rejuvenation:
- SublimeTM uses the elōs combination of safe and effective levels of infrared light and bi-polar radio frequency energies to remodel the deep dermal layer of the skin by stimulating new collagen growth.
- SublativeTM fractionated bi-polar radio frequency technology places the heat energy effectively into the upper dermis where it can produce a significant increase in both collagen and elastin with minimal epidermal disruption.
1.Non-invasive wrinkle treatment
2. elōs technology for safe and effective treatments 3. Fast treatment, immediate visible results
- A new category of fractional skin treatments
- High dermal impact, low epidermal disruption for all skin types
- Minimal downtime, proven efficacy, satisfied patients
Visible Results, Low Downtime
eTwo System – A Smart Choice
- Intelligent Feedback System provides real time information on skin condition, impedance and the energy delivery of each pulse for consistency and reproducibility
- Minimal downtime so patients can quickly resume their normal activities
- Safe and effective for all skin types
- Quick treatments: typically, 20 to 40 minutes depending on area treated
- Short treatment protocol: 3 treatments spaced a month apart
- Lightweight, compact, multi-applicator platform that easily transports between practice locations
Sublime & Sublative: The Versatile Advantage
Sublime uses the elōs combination of IR and Bi-Polar RF to provide controlled deep dermal heating. This predictable heating of the deep dermis both stimulates and shortens aged collagen fibers, resulting in the immediate and long term improvement of wrinkles and facial contour.
The unique Sublative ergonomic applicator delivers bi-polar radio frequency energy via the matrix of electrodes of the disposable Sublative iD. This fractional delivery of RF energy causes micro-epidermal ablative injuries with wider spread dermal coagulation. This initiates a strong wound healing response in the dermal matrix while also minimizing the damage to the epidermis. Less affected tissue surrounding the matrix points may be stimulated by heat which helps accelerate the healing process, leading to a smoother, rejuvenated appearance of the skin.eTwo banu beauty laser clinic
Sublative RF Can improve:
- Mild to moderate wrinkles (face/neck)
- Textural lesions
- Poor skin texture
- Acne scars
Possible Side Effects
Side effects are very rare, they may develop either at the time of treatment, or soon after or as long term effects.
These may include:
- Discomfort or significant pain/heat post-treatment ?
- Excessive skin redness (erythema) and/or swelling (edema)?
- Damage to natural skin texture (crust, blister, burn)
- Change of pigmentation (hyper- and hypo-pigmentation)